- Student Life
- Capital Campaign
- Faculty & Staff
- NWIC Sites
- Cooperative Extension
- Institutional Research
NWIC Athletic Program Guidelines
- Student must be currently enrolled at NWIC. Students are eligible to play, if the student is enrolled at least (12) credits.
- Individuals who have competed in a formal manner without amateur status and/or have received any form of compensation are ineligible to participate in that sport.
- Sportsmanship/Conduct: One of the objectives of NWIC sports is to promote interaction and fellowship on campus and throughout the community. All participants are expected to adhere to the objectives Northwest Indian College has set forth regarding the Athletic program.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct includes profanity, threatening behavior, striking a opponent, official, or activity supervisor; excessive arguing; derogatory behavior or abusive remarks by players or coaches.
- All established disciplinary procedures will be enforced by the Athletic Director and may be heard by the Center for student success team if petitioned by the individual.
- Use of illegal drugs/ and or use of alcohol during a sporting event (games) are strictly prohibited and in violation of NWIC conduct regulations. Students found with alcohol and or drugs or intoxicated will be removed for a period determined by the coaches and Athletic Director.
- Physical fighting is not tolerated in competition play. A player who uses aggressive physical violence will be removed from competition play. A second violation will be removed from the team for the remainder of the season.