Governance and Administration
- Board and committee membership with a brief background statement on each board member, including term(s) of office and compensation (if any) for board service. Indicate which board members, if any, are employees of the institution.
- Organization charts or tables, both administrative and academic, including names of office holders with a notation of any changes since the last accreditation visit.
- Articles of incorporation and bylaws.
- Board policy manual, together with the agenda and minutes of the last three years of meetings.
- Administrative policy manuals.
- Administrative position descriptions.
- Staff Handbook.
- Salary data (including ranges if applicable) and benefits for administration and staff.
- In multi-college systems, organization charts of central office, description of functions of central office personnel and their relationships to institutional personnel, and administrative or policy manuals of the system.
- Collective bargaining agreements, if any.
- Constitutions or bylaws of faculty and staff organizations, with minutes of meetings, for the last three years.
- List of currently active committees and task forces with names and on-campus phone numbers of committee or task force chairs.
- Reports to constituencies, including the public.
- Charter or constitution of student association.